What We Believe
At IOS Miami Church, our faith is firmly planted on Scripture, from Genesis through Revelation.
- We believe in the Creator of heaven and earth whose name is Yahweh. “Hear O Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is One” (Deut. 6:4). The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are united in God (Is. 11:1-2, Lk. 4:18-21).
- We believe in the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testament in their original, inspired text. They are the inspired and inerrant Word of Yahweh Almighty. They alone are the divine and final authority in determining all doctrinal truths (2 Tim. 3:16).
- We believe Yeshua’s origin is divine and from The Father. The purpose of His death through crucifixion was to overcome the power of Sin and Death through committing Himself to the worst form of death available in the world. His victory is declared through His resurrection which ushered in a new world of restoration; a “new creation”. Through our faith and allegiance of King Yeshua, we walk out the vocation of bearing God’s image to the world. This is the gospel. (Romans 3:23–24, Ephesians 2:4–5, Colossians 1:19–20, Romans 5:8)
- We believe that through Yeshua we are grafted into God’s Kingdom as citizens in the covenants of God and are now Israelites (Eph 2:2-3, Romans 11;11)
- We believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. (Ex 4:5)
- We believe that all have sinned and need the salvation, which is provided only through Yeshua and by the grace of Yahweh (Ps. 14:1-3, Rom. 3-23).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit dwells in all believers to lead, guide, teach, comfort, and empower us to live a righteous life (Jn. 14:26, 2 Tim. 1:7, 1 Cor. 14:26).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and unsaved. The redeemed to everlasting joy in the presence of Yahweh, and the lost to eternal separation from Yahweh (John 5: 28-29 and Revelation 20:11-15).
- We believe that through salvation we now submit ourselves to God’s Torah in order to live a set-apart, “holy” life. This is equivalent to submitting ourselves to the reign of our King, and as such, is a sign of obedience in the kingdom. We are new creations walking in a resurrected life to proclaim God’s gospel and walk the light of His Kingdom. (2 Tim 1:9, Deut 28:9, Pet 1:22, Num 15:29, Num 15:16, Num 9:14, Eph 2:64)
- We believe the foundation of all of our Hebrew roots beliefs above are set on one word: Love! (Lev 19:18, John 14:15, John 15:10, Mk 12:28-31)